Meridian is a privacy conscious global organisation and is strongly committed to your right to privacy. By submitting identifying data, a visitor to our Web site is agreeing to Meridian's use of such data as described in this privacy statement. Should you have questions however, feel free to e-mail email@example.com
Generally, Meridian only collects identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a visitor to our site. A visitor to our site may choose to provide this information to register for certain areas of the site, apply for a job, or order a publication. When a visitor provides this type of identifiable information to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided. Our policy is not to share personally identifiable information with third parties, unless required by law, or unless explicitly requested by a visitor. We recognise that your information is valuable and we take all reasonable measures to protect your information while it is in our care.
You can opt out of all correspondence from us by simply unsubscribing from all email marketing and newsletters.
Our websites takes advantage of technologies that allow us to improve the overall user experience and tailor it to suit your browsing history. These technologies all take advantage of cookies; the details of which are provided below, together with information on how to opt out, should you wish too. Please be aware however, if you do opt out, that you may compromise your user experience when visiting our websites.
For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics cookies store information in order to report on website trends. The information collected includes the pages a visitor visits, the time a visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. The cookies report website trends; they do not identify individual visitors and visitors cannot be tracked across multiple sites.
To opt out, you can disable cookies in your browser and you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about website visits. To find out more visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
We use Lead Forensics’ IP Tracking technology to identify businesses visiting our websites and the pages they visit. Lead Forensics cannot identify the individual visiting the websites, only the company, and provide us with information readily available in the public domain, including the visiting company’s contact information.
More information can be found on http://www.leadforensics.com.
AdRoll provides targeted advertising services and may place a cookie on your browser to allow them to serve adverts that are more relevant to you. When a cookie is dropped into your browser, they do not collect any information from you, the visitor. A cookie is only used to track the visitor's browsing behaviour which will help them serve the right adverts to you at the right time.
AdRoll do not save any information regarding visitors using the SmartPixel cookie; the data they do collect includes:
• Website Activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites; for example which pages you visited.
• Device and Browser Information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our websites; for example the device’s IP address and type.
• Advert Data: This is data about the online adverts AdRoll served (or attempted to serve) you. It includes information such as what page an advert appeared on, how many times it was served to you and whether you interacted with the advert.
This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
We do not disclose or share any of your personal data with AdRoll.
You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising at any time using one or more of the following options:
• clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the adverts or by using the AdRoll Cookie Opt Out
• AdRoll is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and you may use the NAI opt out tool to opt out of seeing targeted adverts from AdRoll and other NAI approved member companies.
• AdRoll comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and you can opt out via the DAA website
• The European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) provide guidelines for online advertising and you can opt out via their Your Online Choices website
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing adverts and the adverts served will be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The adverts might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
For more information, please read AdRoll’s Service Privacy Notice
LinkedIn Conversion Tracking and Insight Tag
The LinkedIn Insight Tag enables the collection of metadata such as IP address information, timestamp, and events such as page views. All data is encrypted. The LinkedIn browser cookie is stored in a visitor's browser until they delete the cookie or the cookie expires (there’s a rolling six-month expiration from the last time the visitor’s browser loaded the Insight Tag).
We take advantage of marketing automation software that uses a tracking code to record your browsing activity across our websites. The data collected allows us recognise you when you visit our websites again and tailor content to your interests with the aim of improving user experience. You can opt out by switching off cookies in your browser settings but by doing so our websites might not work as you would expect.